I had quite some fun today! Quite unbelieveable.. Someone still asked me why I don't seems to feel very sad, or another words, not sad at all? O.o I guess there's no point to put on a glum face as if someone died, isn't it better
if I smile, and be content with what i have now? hmm.. =)
Our class had a team building game today on Problem Solving & Process Skills(PSPS), which was fun!! *haha* Hope I can play again sometimes.. =)

LooK wHat'S WeekEat dOiNg?! *LOLx*

BliNdfOldEd by tOiLet pApeR.. =.="

Our PSPS teacher.. *lol*
We had a great time, I think. Though we are perspiring in the end.. *haha*
I even went to take a peek at Chado - Japanese Tea Ceremony which held in the library......



O yeah! And finally, cookies promoting..! My brother is selling M&M cookies, so if u are interested... *sly smile* Contact me yeah? (LEYLONG LEYLONG COOKIES FOR SALE!!~) =.="

Ok then, that's all I think.. I better sleep soon! Have to drag myself up tomorrow at 5.30AM. God, i'm so ill-fated.. =x *keke* Nightx!~