I HATE THURSDAYSIs so dammit.. Thursdays are always so unlucky for me.. *sObx*
Singtel just suddenly had problems with the 3G function and took about a day to fixed it.. =.="
That's still fine, but unluckily before I reached the bus stop, the bus came. I tried to catch up, but darn, the bus driver just drove away...
IS HE BLIND OR WHAT????I don't think I am anywhere small in size that he just can't SEE me there, trying to rush!! =.=""""
End up, I had to take taxi to Boon Lay..
THE WORST CASE IS THAT,I simply forgot to bring my WALLET out...
EeeCh...
But LUCKILY I brought some money with me.. =)
O weLL, the most lucky event of the dat!!~
The DFUND lab test was sooooOOOooooooooooooo damn EASY~~~
*wahahahahahahaha*
Anyway, COM PROG quiz and lab test tomorrow.. And I haven't start my revision.. =.="
GeeZ, I better start cracking.. =X