Hopefully things will turn out right for everyone.. I don't like my friends, or people close to me to suffer, to be sad and to quarrel. It upsets me when they do.. However I can't seems to do anything to help.. I can only give encouragement which I think that it's not helping at all.. I just wish, and hope, and pray that things will turns out just fine for them. And that they will be happy, or I should say back to the happy times that they have.. ( will that be possible?? I'll just keep my fingers crossed....)
Anyway, think we will be getting back our EMATH quiz tomorrow.. I wonder if I will fail?? 'Cos I didn't really practice for it and I think I get all my steps wrong?? Hmm.. I guess i'll have to wait for tomorrow to reveal the marks... Plus, we've got PCB quiz and lab test tomorrow..
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!~