Life seems so short. One minute you can be speaking to the person, and the next he/she may be dead. Life is so short, so vulnerable.. But humans are always so unsatisfied. We want so many things that are out of our reach. And to be able to get those things that we desired, we work so to reach that goal. Forgetting the fact that life is so short, and that we should slow down our steps to take notice to our surroundings, to be satisfied with what we have, rather than things that we don't have. But too bad, being unsatisfied is human nature... No one can change the fact...
Looking at my surroundings, I sometimes think that it's just so childish of us to fight or quarrel with one another. To keep pointing out and laughs at people's fault. Is like, what's the point of doing so? Why not accept people as they are rather than to label them? Well I guess, that's another humans nature too..
I am a human myself, so I don't deny that I won't act according to human nature. But sometimes I just hate being like this. Hating the fact that life has to be this way......
Well never mind.. Back from my own little world, tomorrow is another day in hell.. Japanese presentation and DFUND quiZ!! OH MY GOD!!~ How am I going to survive in those disasters?! Hopefully, miracle, can save my life... I don't even have enough sleep to last me tomorrow I think.. O weLL, let's keeps my fingers crossed that I will be able to past tomorrow's crisis...... =X