Things seems to get out of hand.. My god seems unable to get my prayers, seems like there are more troubles coming..
Why do things have to go from bad to worst?
Is it a test of friendship, or just being make fun of? Why csn't humans just live harmoniously? Why do they have to hurt one another before they are happy? So what if they make each others' life miserable? Is not as if they have any advantages in doin so! Why don't they just leave it? What's the point of going after who is write or who is wrong when things already happened? End up everyone will only just be hurt..
Just leave it as it is, or make improvements. Problems should be solve peacefully than pushing the blame to one another! I really don't wish anybody to be harm in anyways.......
Anyway, had a most horrible PCB lab today.. Past lessons was already horrible, so you can imagine how much horrible it is today.. =.="" We had quiz and lab test.. Think I'm going to fail.. =X O weLL think everybody is going to fail? 'Cos we all cant finish... *wahahah* =P
Daily routine tomorrow.. Japanese tutorial first.. *yawNx* So sian... How I wish I can don't wake up THAT early every Tuesdays.. Mondays and Tuesdays are toturing days for me.. *sObxX*