OwWw man! Japanese tutorial tomorrow but I still haven finish the first presentation's proposal! I'm so dead!!~
I'm dead,
I'm dead,
I'm dead,
And so is Becca tomorrow...
*Evil Laugh*
I've been reminding her about DFUND2 tomorrow...
To think that she can't remember about it just now at EDEVCKT tutorial.
Naughty Becca...
Wish you luckss tomorrow too..
=p
ohHh.. Think I better go back to my proposal before it's too late!
ToO bad tomorrow have to wake up at 5.30 in the MORNING!!
grRrRr...... =.="
Think I have to spend my time sleeping on the MRT..
=X
Anyway before I forgot, another product to advertise. That is the marvarllous POP TARTS!!~ The brown sugar is quite yummy while the strawberry is still ok, I guess.. Best if you microwave it for a few minutes.. Taste like... Apple pie? *hahax*


Okok think I better get my work done after some fustrated moments with my lappy.. =.="