I am still sleepy.. Same as yesterday... =X BUT luckily tomorrow school starts at 12PM.. That means that I can sleep longer than usual... Hip hip hurray!!~ =)
ohH yeah, we had fun with the face wrap from my phone.. It was so LOL, but too bad I don't have pictures of it... It would be quite fun if I can upload it here.. I guess Becca will kill me then.. *wahahaha* awWwWw.. ToO bad I don't have any photos of those funny pictures.. O weLL.....
Anyway, quizes next week and I still can go shopping... *lOlx*
Went to Suntec with my cousin to buy a present for a friend....... And then we walk pass the fountain.........

Quite a nice fiew isn't it? =)
We went pass this bear making shop last weekend... *heh*

HUGE bear isn't it?? How nice if I can have it to cuddle... =P *heh*
O weLL, I can only daydream for it I guess.. Hmm.. Think I should be off to bed so as to dream of beary bear... *keke*