O great.. Yesterday I was squashing my time to cramp all those MATH information, but now? How great for me to have the time to slack. Ok well I have tons of things to do like packing my room(looks like a tornado just passed by), sort out my school's paper, etc.. But I am just so PLAIN LAZY!! =x I'm tired too.. Exhausted to be exact.. O weLL...
Next week we'll have to choose one of the four courses(Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Microelectronics), so that we are able to learn more of the course that we are interested in. However I am still in dilemma of which course to choose? Which course am i interested in? Which course has a better future prospect? It's true from what my religious leader told me that this world is realistic:'no money no talk', so he suggested to me that I should take up Telecommunication as this has a good future. But, from what i heard from my friends, that course is the most difficult than the others, and I don't really have much interest in studying that course. What I am more interested in is Computer Engineering, however, as what i said, though I am interested, this doesn't have a much future prospect than Telecommunication. What if I take up this course and when i graduate, i can't find a job? Wouldn't it a waste? What am i suppose to do? O weLL......