-=KoNNiChiwA=- (HeLLo!)
-=Hajimemashite=- (How do you do?)
*lOl* I learned much more than that but that's the most basic I can remember.. =x
*Snore snore* I'm so tired!!~ Woke up at 5.45AM for school.. I seems to be barely shut my eyes for a minute when my alarm rang... =x Luckily i have my ultimate coffee after Japanese tutorial, or else I would be snoring in classes *haha*.(I got hook on coffee again.. =.=" Well only Tuesdays anyway.. =p )
Anyway I think i'm lagging behind.. Can't even understand what those lecturers are babbling about.. *sObx* Guess I will have to work even harder than what I am doing now..(I'm not working that hard now even.. o.O)
Oh and RebeccA made me a photo frame......

But.. My mom was asking me how am I going to put pictures with my name plastered all over the centre? *lOlx* I'm wondering how........ =x
O well I think I better blow my hair dry and get some sleep soon (My EDEVCKT worksheet not done yet... Who cares?? *wahaha* ), or else I can't tahan till tomorrow.. =x