Walala.. =) Luckily school starts late today, but too bad.. I drag too much time till I have to take a taxi to Jurong Point.. *sObx* Waste my money.. ='( I think I better get my legs to get out of the house earlier next week.. Or else I don't know much much money I will waste... =.="
Anyway.. I had a great time with my cousin, her family, and my mother.. =)
We went to a steamboat shop for dinner at Clementi(West Coast to be exact.. *lol*). Ma La Huo Guo(spicy-soup-based steamboat or whatever they call it as). It's just a little bit spicy.............




But I guess the soup and our face doesn't look convincing right? *hahaX* But really, it's not that spicy at all.. =) Mark my words.. *LOLx*
After we filled out stomach, my uncle told us some jokes about himself in the past.. He's hardly a jokey person, but the things that he said really made us laugh till... I can feel my stomach straining, while my cousin even had tears rolling from her eyes.. It was so LOL..! *hahaX* Too bad I didn't capture her face at that time.. It was so funny..!~ *hahahahahahahahaxX* =p
F-R-I-D-A-Y tomorrow!~ I'm so looking forward to it.. It means that weekend is just round the corner, and that i can S-L-A-C-K..! *kekexX*
Can't wait!~~ =)