Woots!~ Finally had my blog skin changed..
*teeheehee*
It has been - about a week since I last blog. Oh weLL~
Quite alot of things seems to take place and I didn't have the time to update..
Ahh, guess i'm just plain lazy.. =X
Anyway, term break started about a week ago.
*Ahem* and I haven't start cracking on my assignments..
Well can't blame me actually as I have to work..(I'm poor you know..)
But luckily I have offs for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
That doesn't mean that I will be cracking on my assignments of course..
*heh*
O weLL, so now is holiday-ing, working, slacking, shopping and rotting..
Ohh yeshh! Something I nearly forgotten that is ..
I HAD MY HAIR CUT! and something that I keep refraining from doing to my hair..
I better keep it a surprise..! *hahahaha* =P
Uh oh, I better get going!
I need to do something about my poor room.
It looks as if a tornado had just passed..
=X
tatA~~