Sometimes I'm so sick of life..
Sometimes I'm so sick of being a human..
Sometimes I hate changes being made to my life..
And sometimes, I hate everything that's happening..
I don't know why..
Just a feeling I guess..
Or was it that i think too much?
Not sure, not sure, not sure.... =X
ThingsLuckKeep getting scolded and nagged by my mother...
Things when I don't think is my fault alone..
But only I'm the one getting all those crapZ
Ahhh, Anyway, about 6 more DAYS to term test..
Shit,and i haven't even started my revisions yet..
I'M GOING TO DIE, I'M GOING TO DIEE..!~
But the most saddening thing is that we will be seperated to different classes next semester..*aWwW*
I'm going to miss our class, the fun time we had...(WeLL just forget about the bad times..=) )
*hAixXx*
That's what i hate..
CHANGES..
I hate it when I need to change my environment, change of class, change of faces..
I know it's nice to make new friends, but I hate the part of needing to interact with new people..
I'm just so not outgoing with infamaliar faces..
AHHHHHH never mind, I'm going to get another round of scolding if I don't sleep soon.. =.=""