FINALLY!! FRIDAY!! =)
I simply just love Fridays, 'cos it means SLACKING time!!
*wahahaha*
As if actually.. =.="
That's because we are going to have our TERM TEST in abt a week time?
*Shiverss*
Gosh and to think that I can still slack..
How marvarllous.. =X
Maybe I SHOULD get some studies done...
*Sighh*
Anyway, has COM PROG quiz today.. It seems, not bad I think.. Not that difficult.. The best part is we only had to stay for half an hour and we are free to go..! So nice, don't have to stuck in the lab for 2 hours for once.. =)
We (Becca, WK, Syaza, zL, LRT, Ade, etCsS.. So many people.. can't remember =X) went to IKEA at Tampanies.. Newly opened.. Went there for lunch.. Yeah, furnitures for lunch.. Ha! =P
Hotdog bun for lunch anyway, and had a funny, crappy time there.. =)
Erm, I think the real motive for going there was to take the hearts isn't it? *hahaha* I only took one though, not like WK and Becca, too loads of them? *keke* What do you need so many for anyway???? =.="
Ehh weLL, think I better get some stuffs done, or else my naggy mom will start scrreching at me again.. =X