Tuesday, January 02, 2007
1:43 AM
Whoaa! 2007! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! (thought I know it's abit tooo late.. =X)

Went to watch Deathnote 2 on 31st at Orchard with mOii friends.. Surprisingly we were able to see fireworks.. It was beautiful.. =) But we only watch the fireworks halfway 'cos we have to go in for the movie.. *LOL* .. Deathnote 2, not bad I think, though some scenes are quite lame.. =.=" But I heard that alot of changes was made in the movie as compared to the comic. So, maybe the movie isn't that great afterall.. =X Anyway, watch the moive till about 2+AM, but too bad 'cos of restrictions, we have to go home after the show, can't stay out for the whole night.. End up, we took a taxi home, which cost a BOMB! $23+ Gosh, there goes a hole in mOii pocket.. =.=" End up drag till about 5AM then sleep..


Anyway, got rudely awoke by mOii dad's voice early in the morning.(Not that early, is about 11+? *haha*) Ahh weLL, thought I could get some nice and peaceful sleep. In the end I dragged mOiiself up at 12+PM to bathe and went out with mOii cousin and her relative.. We went to OG(Bugis), and it was so so many people! Had ice cream for breakfast+lunch, and then we went to shop for stuffs.. Well, emM, as expected, I spent almost 100 bucks on stuffs.. =.="" Another big BIG hole in mOii pocket.. *sObx!* There goes mOii pay for last week.. *awW* But never mind. We had quite a fun time taking pictures.. *heh* We even went to Sakura International Buffet for dinner before heading home with our big bags of items.. =)

Took on train..


Took at OG.. kawaii bears ain't it? XD


We din't take them home though.. ='(


Took at Burger King opposite Sim Lim Square..




Took at dinner.. =D *hungryy ghost?! hahahah*


{[<` Anyway there is this something that is bugging me, but I don't really know how to settle it.. *Haiix* What should I really do? I'm trying to find an answer.. Hopefully things can turn out right, or hopefully i'm just imagining things on mOii own.. I really wish that things will be ok......... `>]}

&Girl

; Chin Yong Mei
; 6th Jan '89
; an official TP graduate

"Sometimes no matter how hard we try to plan our lives, the journey takes an unexpected road. The things we worry about never happen. The things that happen are the things we never think about. It's a mystery; it's complicated."


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Needs:
+ CAR
+ Degree Cert
+ see the world



&rAntings


%exits
+ -di di-
+ -April-
+ -Boon Hoe-
+ -Candy-
+ -Chiat Heng-
+ -Clara-
+ -Eng Teck-
+ -Japer-
+ -Michelle-
+ -michi-
+ -Pei Zi-
+ -Rebecca-
+ -Shirley-
+ -Si Min-
+ -Syaza-
+ -Ting Wei-
+ -Wee Keat-
+ -our shop!-

%f00tprints
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
July 2010

&credits

Picture: x x
Brushes:Hybird-Genesis
Designer: xuEni