MUAHAHAHAHA~ Finally I am rid of PCBD! I just finished 1 of mOii assignment. So happy 'cos I doubt alot of people finished it? *heh* UghH, but I still have PSPS.. Emm, I really don't know what we should design.. Any idea, Becca? *hahaX* =X As for Jap, I think we are moving quite smoothly, so I don't think there are any difficult problems....
So... Where's mOii dinner anyway? *LOL* I've waited for mOii dinner since 8+PM and it has not been delivered yet.. =.=" I'm going to starve to death!! *hahaxX*
Emm weLL.. Yesterday went to catch a film 'Death Water'. It's so not scary at all though I did jumped at some scenes.. *ahhahha* Then, I got a treat at a restaurant at Vivo City..(can't remember the restaurant name =X) emM, consider as had a fun time out ba.. ^^ And I've got present! Kawaii present! =D

Oh oh! mOii dinner is here! Got to go! =)