Ahh! As predicted, today doesn't seems to be a great day.. Got EDEVCKT back, and gosh, I failed.. *cry* I never expect mOiiself to do THAT badly.. Ah well I better buck up this term, or else I can jump off a building.. *LOL*
And I don't know what happen to mOii nose all of the sudden.. The screw in mOii nose seems to be loosen.. Someone call de plumber will you? Haix. Or else it's going to drop off and roll away.. =X
1) Sore throat
2) Cough
3) Blocked nose
4) Blocked ears
5) No appetite
Ahhh, so many symptoms.. *LOL* Maybe like what WK say, I don't have much time.. *wahaha*
YawNs~ I think mayb i'll sleep early later.. hmmM....
{[<` Still thinking about what to do.. What answer should I give.. What should I do when we are with friends.. Simply just treat it as nothing has happen or? HmM... I am so in a dilemma........ Tell me what should I do? Ahhh...... X_x `>]}