Yesterday was such a BAD day for me.. Got scolded for going out again, and then SOMEBODY who was suppose to meet me at somewhere say will be late, plus the stupid downpour so so dampens mOii mood. And and, I nearly LOST mOii HANDPHONE!! *SOBX*
Got home at about 8+PM then meddle with some stuffs THEN I realise that mOii HP was not with me!! Tried calling mOii HP but nobody answer so I guess nobody stolen it. Thinking that it should be on the bus 179, I timidly(=.=") told mOii mom that I lost mOii HP.. LUCKILY she never screech at me.. =X We rush to take 179 back to interchange to see if it's on whichever bus, and GUESS WHAT?? The bus which we took to interchange was the bus I took FROM interchange back home.. *LOL* And so so luckily, I FOUND MOII HP!!! Luckily I was sitting way at the back of the double deck bus. Or else mOii poor HP will be at don't know whose dirty hand.. =X *PHEW* Maybe I should use mOii HP nunber to buy 4D.. *LOL*
Anyway, today slacked most of the time at home.. I SHOULD start revising on JAP listening test & EDEVCKT lab test soon which will be on tuesday.. Uh ohh.. Or else I won't have time to study tomorrow.. =.=""