YahoOooOo! I was quite early for school today! I'm early for a change.. *hahahax* =X But I think mOii poor luck for Thursdays didn't change.. =.=" Especially DFUND lab. Is still as bad as ever. Last week's lab, due to some unknown fault & teacher's incompetence, I never complete the experiment.. This week, due to some unknown fault again, I didn't complete mOii work.. =.=" Seems like a curse for that teacher to teach.. *ARGHHH* Anyway, COM PROG is as usual I guess.. It's the last lab work though we have to complete those unfinished work tomorrow.. =.=" Must be the boring teacher again. Dragging our time as always, drilling us with his long and boring talk about the topics, so that our last lab is left uncomplete till tomorrow..
Ahh weLL, anyway today is our school's open house. The crowd seems to be.. much less than I expected I guess.. I thought the school will be squeeze & packed with crowds & crowds of people. But maybe is because I never really walk pass concourse today that's why people who came seems less. What surprise me were those Guides. Is like, people from different courses, different classes, different people whom seldom interact with one another come together as one to bring the best as a guide for the open house.. & the cheers that nearly got erased out from mOii mind.. =X Came back againn.. *lolx* Hmm.. Maybe I should have participated in E Guides too.. So that I can skip lessons & interact with other people & join in the high atmosphere.. *heh*
I guess I will skip some thinkings I've done this morning & get some sleep before school for tomorrow. FRIDAY!! Which means WEEKEND is here.. WoOoOo~ Can't wait to slackkkkkkk!~ =D