WoOts!~ 5 days without blogging! Guessed i'm just too
lazy busy these few days.. With my term test result dropping from standard.. I guess I have to buck up.. Erm though I never really done anything to improve.. It's just that I've been sleeping quite late these days and something weird happened recently.. And it creeps me out abit.. Hmm... And and, assignments not done.. So how will I have the time to blog? *hahaXx*
Had PSPS today.. The teacher doesn't seems too happy that we don't have our presentation prepared isn't it? *LOL* Had PCBD too.. One of the worst lesson that I hate.. But it seems okay today.. Completed Exercise D quite fast and end up helping SOMEONE to finish his too.. *LOL*
Pictures during PSPS...





LOOK! What's Syaza trying to do?! *LOL*
Anyway schooL seems quite fun these days.. Quite happy with the bunch of peeps in mOii the class.. And.. just like that? =X
Guess I should go and catch mOii beauty sleep.. =X
Tuesday tomorrow again.. Another tiring day tomorrow..
mOii beddy bed..! Here I come!~ =D