Aww... Woke up at 5+AM as usual for Jap tutorial class.. The more bad news is, we had our first class test.. =.=" Overall the paper is quite OK.. Though I tikum alot of questions(mostly are correct I guess, so who cares!).. =X
I've got back mOii term test papers and some of the lab tests...
-EDEVKCT: 20/50 =.="
-EMATH2: 80/100
-DFUND2: 40/50
-PCBD(class test): 11/20
-PCBD(lab test): 62/100
-EDEVCKT(lab test): 85/100
-DFUND2(lab test): 100/100
Uhh, i'm not trying to show off mOii marks or whatever.. Just want to keep track on mOii marks... =)
EmM well there isn't anything worth mentioning today.. Plus I am tired.. I haven't been having enough sleep for a few days.. mOii sickness doesn't seems to be healing fully.. And I've been having poor appetite for quite a few days.. Don't really know what's gone wrong with mOii body.. It doesn't seems to be working too well.. Ahh weLL, I guess I better take extra care to mOii poor body or else I don't know what will be going to happen next.. =X