Three cheers & three cheers & three cheers for HOLIDAY!!!!! I can't believe that HOLIDAY is here!
Went to Cathay with school peeps after DFUND paper yesterday... Watched Dreamgirls. It is quite a nice show though the only irritating part is that those people singing are so.. loud.. =.=" I like some of the songs though.. Is like singing from the bottom of their heart.. Nicee..... ^^ End up after the show, an unexpected incident, some games, and some slip of beers, we finally made our way back home.. I was soOO lucky to be able to made it to the last train AND bus! && I didn't get scoldings from my mom for going home late.. XD I was soOOooo fortunate..!!
Pictures took....









Woke up at about 8.30 this morning. Happily thought that Finally I can cycle!! BUT the sky doesn't seems to be happy with mii.. It started to rain when we reached a parts of the East Coast Park.. Mii, liguan & nO.1 even walked wrong direction when we wanna meet others at Mac. End up we 3 were stranded under a shelter for about 2 hours(which I fall asleep for some time.. LOL)!! Plus it was FREEZING cold!! I felt that I can turn to ice any moment... *brRrR* In the end we walked to mac when it was still raining.. And got ourselves drenched from head to toe... Cleaned ourselves up at mac and went for lunch.. YuMsS.. It was still raining then so becca suggest we go to settler cafe instead, but how nice! It didn't open..! =.=""" So we went to lan shop for 2 rounds of dota.. =.= And went homey after that.. There goes our 'fun' trip to East Coast. =.=""" How saddening... WHY can't I get to cycle???? ArGhh! *.* Let's go cycling next time..... Yea yea?? XD
Well I better get to sleep.. Can't get my eyes open.. Is half blogging and half dozing off. LOL. tataa~