Monday, February 05, 2007
7:02 PM
Ahh, I shall start this post from yesterday... Rewinding in progress..... =P
===========================================

::SUNDAY::
I waited for SOMEBODY for about an hour and a half before that person finally turns up.. Went to Marina Square to shop for CNY clothes. End up got myself a mp3, a shirt & a pants instead. =.=" But the mp3 is real cheap!! 8GB at only $179.. WoOts~ But it burns a hole in my pocket. I guess I MUST really chiong and find a job once holiday starts.

About 10+PM reached home, while charging the mp3, did parts of the PSPS with Becca.. Which cost me my beauty sleep. =.=" Slept at nearly 3+AM.. =.=""

A picture of the mp3.. CooL right?? =D



::MONDAY::
Went to school as usual, but reached there at about 9.30AM.. 1st lesson was a great start. 'Cos we got back our E.MATH2 quiz paper.. =P Anddd.... I got 28.5/30!!~ WoOts!!~ XD 2nd lesson wasn't as great though. Got back our EDEVCKT result and I only got 15/30.. Sobx.. ='( O well, better luck next time I guess..~ Anyway, PSPS was next. Due to some unknown reason, our hardwork was down the drain 'cos we can't open the powerpoint file.. O well, Becca, don't be sad.. Let's do well next week.. =) Then, then it was lunch time!!~ Fooling around with food again.. GOSHH I think with more of pictures of gross food being uploaded, nobody will dare to visit my blog again.. =X PCBD was next.. Lab test.. I can say is quite easy.. So, should be able to pass.. *heh*

Ahh well JAP role play presentation tomorrow.. Without any rehersals done, we SHOULD be able to scrap some marks? I guess i should wait for tomorrow for the result~~

I can't keep my itchy hands not to upload those gross pictures, so here goes~ XD




Ohh ohh!! And something funny Candy & me saw this morning at BL mrt station..


Guess what are they doing?? *hahaxXx*
++ They are doint morning EXCERCISE!! LOL. ++

&Girl

; Chin Yong Mei
; 6th Jan '89
; an official TP graduate

"Sometimes no matter how hard we try to plan our lives, the journey takes an unexpected road. The things we worry about never happen. The things that happen are the things we never think about. It's a mystery; it's complicated."


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Needs:
+ CAR
+ Degree Cert
+ see the world



&rAntings


%exits
+ -di di-
+ -April-
+ -Boon Hoe-
+ -Candy-
+ -Chiat Heng-
+ -Clara-
+ -Eng Teck-
+ -Japer-
+ -Michelle-
+ -michi-
+ -Pei Zi-
+ -Rebecca-
+ -Shirley-
+ -Si Min-
+ -Syaza-
+ -Ting Wei-
+ -Wee Keat-
+ -our shop!-

%f00tprints
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
July 2010

&credits

Picture: x x
Brushes:Hybird-Genesis
Designer: xuEni