Sobx.. Yesterday was the last day of school before main exam this coming Friday.. Time flies.. It seems like only yesterday when we had our orientation... HaixX.. I'm so so gonna miss A614... Those fun time we had together, the laughters, the joy.. Everything... (Let's just forget about the bad times of course.. =) )
ALRIGHT THEN!! It's examination period.. Guys, let's strive our very very best for the 3 papers and pass them, and move on to second year...! Though I know it's abit difficult 'cos it clashes with Chinese New year.. x_X But we still have to work hard yeah? =) Work extrA 'Xtra HARD everyone..! Best && bestiies of luCksS!!
AwW, and wk, let's start planning the outing you know.... *hEhxX* XD
Pic of school in the evening.. (It's the first time I stayed till so late in school.. hEh..)



==============================================
Today is the new year eve... Woke up just now at about 9AM.. How sad.. =.=" Got dragged up by my mom early in the morning.. *yAwNs* I'm so tired now.. Maybe I should take a nap later.. *teehEehEE*
Well end up I didn't take a nap at all.. =.=" Went to JP for last minute shopping.. But bought a slipper only 'cos the shop that sells the belt that I want was CLOSED!! SobxX.. Well went back home for reunion...
Yum..! A table full of FOOD!! XD
