Walalaa~ Haven't been updating mOii blog for quite a few days. Guess I'm getting more and more lazy each day.. =X
::FRIDAY::Went studying under mOii block after school... Slack all the way till about 4plus before started studying.. *LOL*
See! How hardworking..... XD

Under mOii the block....
::SATURDAY::Went out to study at EXPO.. I think I wasn't thinking straight to be going all the way from west to east just to study.. =.="" But it was quite worthwhile I guess.. At least the wind there is nice, and is soO quiet, and we manage to get a chapter of EDEVCKT done.. =)
The bad thing was that my mom, bro and cousin went for pizza and they never ask mii!!! =.="" AwWw missed a pizza treat.. So sad.. *sObxXx*
::SUNDAY::Went out to Bugis to shopping for stuffs with Candy and I mamaged to get a jeans, a skirt, a belt and an anklet.. =) But it burns a big HOLE in mOii the pocket.. Spent about more than $100.. *awWwW* But never mind.. I think I can CLAIM from my mom.. XD
::MONDAY::Was late for EMATH tutorial.. But never mind.. My attendence should be marked.. *heh* Then there's this PSPS presentation where there was only 6 of us and the teacher present.. Is like oh-so-finally we finished presenting... *hahaaxX*
And Lei-guan-na drew this 'cos the teacher's daughter like it.. *LOL*

Here's Lei-guan-na with his ribbon hat.. Nice ribbony ribbon hat? (Oops! So sorry, didn't get a shot of his face.. =X)

We was on the way to TM with WK, Becca, Lei-guan-na, RT, ZL when we took that... ZL and RT bought magnetic earring, and RT looks more gay-ish than usual.. *LOL* Anyway, we were fooling around for quite some in TM before finally heading to Long John for lunchiie... *yUmmM*
mR gAy bOii.. *LOL*


o0o0o0o0...! Becca did this for everyone... So sweet of her.. *hEh* (yeahh the cookie IS really sweet.. LOL XD )

Well, it's mOii mom's b'day today and we called pizza to celebrate for her.. =)
Hawaiian pizza..

Seafood Supreme.. Saw a chunk of pizza disappeared? *LOL*

YumMs, we had out stomach filled and then I went to Jurong Point the NTUC with mOii mom to buy some new year goOdiies.. =) wuLalaaa~~