Ahhh! Haven't been blogging for some time.
Was quite stunned that the last time I blogged was 21st.
Wanted to blog few days ago, but, was lazy I guess.. =X
There's nothing interesting for mii to blog anyway.
I think I shall re-wind to sunday....
::SUNDAY::
Wulalaa~~ Went fishing with ZL,WK,RT,LGN & Becca.
Had quite a fun time.
Fishing while playing poker cards. *LOL*
Nearly slipped on mud. *pHewW*
The sun was super scorching.
And I got abit of tan. So fun~
Then after dinner, went to my aunt's house to get something(big) before cabbed home.. =X
::MONDAY::
Mostly is rotting at home, staring at my lappy doing nothing.
Then, did something... Secretive...
Won't reveal it now.. It won't be fun anymore.. XD
& I remembered something, from long long time ago.
That was on my kindergardern graduation day.
I was the MC for the ceremony.
When we woke up in the morning, I was sick, so was my brother.
And my mom said something quite.. bias?
She told mii:" Stay away from your brother or you will passed your virus to him."
That happened sooOo long time ago, and I just suddenly remembered it.
I can hold grudges for a long time, so, don't offend mii..*LOL* Just kidding.. ^^
::TUESDAY(today)::
Rot at home till afternoon before heading to Sim Lim Square to find my cousin.
Wanted to help her to repair her handphone
but then ended up making a wasted trip down.
Ohh well, never mind, at least I get to get out of the house.. ^^
Just had my dinner.
So full. *burps* (oopsS?) XD
And after blogging, I don't know what I should do..
Ahhhh! sObxX..
Guess I will rot....
Till then...
-------------------------Rotting in progress... Please wait...-----------------------