I can't stand that darn mother of mine sometimes! What the hell!
She works. So? Big deal!
So what if I'm having holiday right now?
Slog for her?
Doing stuffs that's suppose to call 'housework'?
Stuffs that's suppose to be her work instead of mine?
So what if she works? It means you can't do the housework?
What crap! I never even say she go out to play or what.
I know she works but basic stuffs that she needs to do?
She never had it done!
She didn't even make an EFFORT to do her job as a housewife, as a mother!
What? Pushing all those stuffs to me?
How marvarllous!
Is not as if going to work is of what BIG DEAL.
It's as good as you telling me that if one works, one is free from all housework!
HA! What a good set of example I have here!
If finding a job is as easy as it looks, then thousands of people won't DIE on of hunger!
And it's not as if she works 24/7!
If she never goes for majhong sessions on Saturdays and Sundays,
she can jolly well finish those freaking housework anytime!!
I know she's in money-tight situation.
I never ask for money from her these days.
I never ask when is she gonna return me money that she owe.
I PAID for my own stuffs!
That's why I'm so despo of job!
And what? I'm suppose to endure all those naggings?
FAT HOPE!
I don't mind doing all those housework that's meant to be HER job.
She just have to tell me!
The most is I'll grumble but at least I do SOMETHING.
She doesn't have to restrict me from going out!
I'm a human! I have my own FREEDOM to do whatever I like!
And the more she don't have to HANG UP MY CALL JUST LIKE THAT!
How RUDE can she get???????!
So what if she's my mother???
It doesn't give her the rights to hang up my call!
How would YOU react if YOUR call is being hang up just LIKE THAT??
--FUMES!!!!!--