DAMN FREAKING IRRITATING BASTARD!
Get off my back la!
You so clever you don't have to study in NA class laa!
You so clever you go help her la!
Don't act as if you got a sense of rightness.
PUI!
If you have sense of rightness, I can be a president of USA already!
HA! Don't make mii laugh till my teeth gonna drop off!
I didn't even offend you or whatever shit.
So don't go around bitching with mii.
没大没小.
I happily playing my game, sudden phone call, sudden request for mii to do something.
U think I what? Superwoman?
At most I can do 2 things at a time!
Sudden phone call u can say don't pick up meh?
Mii playing game you think like yours?
Say pause dio pause??
Since you can pause, then go pause & help out la!
So clever go help la!
Help can die?
Take some of your time go help only, you have to scream at mii for what??
Grumble, bitch, so-call-sense-of-rightness shit.
Being pamered too much then is!
Sicko!
OMG!
'对不起'啊大少爷!不是故意要冒犯你!
但是你可以那我怎么办?我就是看你不顺眼!