::FRIDAY::
Went to watch a very horrible movie.
OKiie maybe not that horrible, but is something ii didn't watch before.
Check out the trailers:
TuristasGave mii, quite a shock.
But never mind. i'll get over with it.. *haha*
::SATURDAY::
Didn't did much.
Did rebonding on Tuesday, but I can say that it really super duper LOUSY!
Wanted to go back to complain and maybe try to get a refund,
but I guess I was too late.
It had already closed.
Wasted one trip there.. =.=""
Ended up window shopping with my cousin till reached homey at 11+PM.
::TODAY::
Went to Escape!!
It's super duper fun!(nO.1 don't seems to agree though.. lol.)
Woke up at 7+AM so as to reach there early to play alot!
*LOL*
Went with Candy, Derek, LGN, April, nO.1, & of coz mii!
Not alot of people came..
But fun.. =)
Had alot of unwanted memories that triggers my brain..
Well duhh I shouldn't have think about it.....
I think I better stop typing..
I can feel my keyboard swaying.. *HAHA*
Well then better get going for some rest~