Ahhh! One more day to skool!!
Seems so.. 'exciting'..
Many things have change since the last day of skool, I guess..
Though no matter how much I hate changes,
time still seems to be letting changes taking its place.
Well, whatever.
Not that I have the ability to stop changes altogether.
I'll just stop bothering this small brain of mine to think so much.
And just look forward to skool start.
Forgets about the past,
think about the future.
Think about skool.
Think about successes.
Think about not to let parents down?
Duhh, I doubt I can do that. =.="
Went working today.
Was so shag working.
With those irritating customers whom keep grumbling about stuffs.
With not enough sleep (didn't get to sleep much).
And with debating my hair with that stupid aunty.
*Never EVER go to Bencoolen to get your hair done*
But nevertheless, i'm home!!
Home in ONE piece.
*Felt like shattering into millions of pieces before reaching homey*
Well maybe I shall sleep early.
And pray HARD that tomorrow's rebonding will be a success....
Till then..