It's yet another Thursday! WoOts!
Had quizes yesterday.
PRFMW & MATH.
PRFMW was diaster..
Like half of the paper I did it wrongly.
Oh my goshhh..
Some chances that I will fail.. *haiix*
MATH was quite alright I think.
Should be able to pass.
And we were late for the PRFMW quiz like for the first half of the tutorial.
It wasn't my fault, really.
Blame it on the bus.. -__-"
Today's lesson were alright.
Though like less than 20 people went for the MCT lecture.
And we were sitting at the top talking and laughing away.
The lecturer was like shooting glares at us.
Daring us to make another noise..
But never really chap her anyway. *LOL*
Went to Design for lunch.
Yums~ so long never go there..
But due to my swollen gum and now ulcer, I was the last to finish. *LOL*
Anyway, had TELPRN lab.
After that Weekeat came and we went for trading session. *lolx*
Think I shall stop blogging, start my MCT research,
and train my digimon.. =X
Till thenn, tadaaa~ ^^