Oops! Haven't been updating recently.. =X
::FRIDAY::Went to school as usual.
MCT lab and Math lecture.
After that I was so blur.
The talk with the CM is next Friday.
But I thought it was today. *LOL*
Then went to Sim Lim with Weekeat.
We like waited for my friend for like 3hrs. -__-"
And finally got his black DS lite. *haha*
Funny things happened when we were at Burger King for lunch.
There's this ang moh talking to Weekeat like he's his best friend or something. *LOL*
Being so sociable in Singapore definately isn't Singapore style. *HAHA*
Went home like 6+PM.
End up reaching home at about 8+PM.
So tired. And have to work tomorrow. *aww*
::SATURDAY::Went working.
Doesn't seems too bad.
At least not that tiring.
And earned another $50. =)
I'm broke buying my DS lite.
So working is the best solution.
(But got alot of naggings from my mom.. -___-")
I've got like, another $50 to spend for the rest of the month.. =X
::SUNDAY::It's Mother's Day!
Woke up at 6+AM and went for high tea with my grandparents, relatives and family.
Was super tired. (Cos didn't sleep long.. -__-")
Then went to library@esplanade to study with my cousin & nO.1.
Having TELPRN quiz on Tuesday.. T.T
Didn't really study much though.
Was like playing my DS lite & study & listening to music.
Multi task... *haha*
Went walking around Suntec & Marina after that.
Played House of Dead 4 at Marina.
So funn~
But I think I need like alot of money before I can complete the game.. =X
::MONDAY::It's Monday!
It's Monday blues day!
It's school day! =.="
Another start of the week.
So siann..
TELPRN quiz tomorrow.
Law project haven't finish..
AwwW...
Maybe should get started....
::TUESDAY::TELPRN quiz. I don't know how to do.. T.T
This is soOoO bad.
Hopefully I won't fail... *sObx*
*praying hardd*
Came home after the quiz.
Reached home quite early.. =)
Then went for a nap at 6+PM till 9PM.
So nice to sleep.
I can sleep till next day I think... *hehee*
Maybe I shall turn in early tonight. *yawNsS*