OMG! One more week to Term Test.. *.*
Gonna buck up this two weeks..
Had PRFMW lab test today.
Quite easy I think.
Will pass it.. ^^
Went to Mensa for lunch.
Sadly didn't get to drink mushroom soup.. =X
Had PRFMW & MATH lecture.
Learn don't know what topic for PRFfMW,
revision for MATH.
Don't have to attend MATH lecture for the rest of the week.
So good... =X
Went to Expo after school with my mom.
Went for the food fare.
Didn't go for quite a few years le I think.
Bought & ate alot of stuffs.
Cookies, laksa, sharkfin soup, sausages, kueys, etc etc.
Not that much people to squeeZeE with, so still quite enjoyable..
Anyway, there's this something that i'm not happy about.
Is like, what the hell.
I'm normally nice to people but what I get from her is bite off my head.
If getting to know someone well but in the end I got this kinda attitude,
I'll rather that person to stop bitching with mii,
and just fuck off.
I really don't wanna use that word, but I can't find any other words to express my feelings.
Pardon for my language.
Pardon someone who got bully for the past 18 years.
To people out there, please,
look into your guilty conscious sometimes.
Do you think what you're doing is right?
To bully people like that.
Is that right?