Slept at like 3 in the morning.
Woke up at 6.
Was late for PRFMW tutorial with Candy.
Luckily the teacher didn't mark as absent(I think).
Had EMATH3 Bonus MCQ test next.
Seems like a diaster.
So many integration questions instead of differentiation.
Is like, two-third are integration questions.
Even tikum quite alot of questions.
After that was PRFMW lecture.
Highlight Smith's Chart only.
End up the Smith's Chart so colourful.. *haha*
Then had APEL2. Our CP so blurr.
Telecom students should be at LT53 instead of audi.
End up we walked from LT53 that block(PRFMW lec) to audi and back to LT53.
When in and hear stupid talk about the course thingy.
Like so draggy... and most of the things we already know le..
Then had lunch(not mii. I was sleeping. LOL).
When for Law tutorial after that.
By the time I went in the class, only front rows ain't occupied.
So, bo bian have to take front seat.
Unluckily, I was seated with surrounded with guys.
So had to formed groups of 5 with like 4guys 1gal in my group? *LOL*
Not that I'm discriminating or whatever eh.
But is like so weird lah. *HAHA*
After a freezy Law tutorial, went to Sim Lim Square with my cousin.
Wanted to get a psp but no stock.
So have to wait till like, Friday...
Well never mind.
When to West Mall, had dinner already and went back home at about 10+PM..
Well, super tired.
Even doze of on the bus and nearly forgot to get down. *LOL*
OK, maybe I shall sleep...~