OK i super can't stand my mom.
That's why i'm gonna blog, like 8+ in the morning. LOL
Really really can't stand it.
Is like what the hell.
School starts today.
So what?
I onli came back home quite late.
Is not as if I PURPOSELY did that.
So lame.
Did she have to shrink her responsibility as a mother??
Is not as if i'm late for home she can don't need to give me allowance or money for my bus concession.
I'M JUST LATE FOR HOME FOR GOD SAKE!
IT'S NOT AS IF I TOOK DRUG OR SOMETHING BAD!
I really can't believe my ears when she say that what has it got to do with her if my bus concession ended.
What kinda mother is that??
She didn't even ask if i'm alright weather she saw the bruise on my leg anot.
Well she might not even care.
I can hear her saying that it's my own business weather i injured myself anot,
or saying serve mii right coz who ask mii wannna go cycling.
If she's just so unhappy with mii for coming home that late for ONE night.
She can just kick mii out of the house.
Is not as if i care.
I'll love it if she just scream at mii asking mii to leave the house.
Than to listen to her screeching and giving those stupid stares.
She can forget about giving mii money too.
The most i can beg for people for it.
Or worst come to worst i can just quit my stupid schooling and just go to work.
Is not as if no one wanna hire mii.
DUH.