My dinner =
pearl milk tea(w/o the pearl) +
cheese hotdog(yums!) +
takoyaki(stupid owner talk talk on the phone =.=) .
Had wanted to pack my whole ewwishly messy room today.
But god knows where all my
time had gone to. =(
So all ii did till now was,
checking out other blogs,
gone to ntuc to help my mom get 10 packs of buns. o.O,
have a nap of 35 minutes HAHA,
and erm, went walking around pasamalam opposite my house.
Sadly ii've got like so many
stuffs not done. =((
Things like,
pack my ROOM,
art history slides(wed),
digcom assignment,
digcom quiz(thur),
circuit assignment,
circuit quiz,
netfund lab test(wed),
shopping for CNY clothes. =DOh my, oh my..
I'm really
short of time. sobx.
I'm plain
lazy that's why.
With my
lappy on, ii can forgo everything.
This is bad.
I'm babbling. LOL.
Whatever. >.<
Mrs pOk && ii opened this blogshop.
-->>
exquisiteStyle<<--
DO VISIT please.
I'm dying for people to come and order
something from us.
We've just started though, so there ain't much choice but but but
come visit visit visit us! =))