This is the first post in many days. haha.
My life is bored.
Too bored till ii ain't have anything to blog about.
Oh-my-godly, so damn no life. -.-
All ii did was eat, sleep, play.
I'm sick of it.
I want a job. I want money. I wanna study.
Or maybe a guy ii can spend my 'too bored' time whining to.
Oh yes that will be nice
but impossible. -.-
Oh and ii need a aircon repair man before ii get roasted,
or becoming a panda because of lack of sleep in this weather.
I'm going for an interview later.
Hopefully the pay is not as little as what ii think.
Though ii can guess as much coz de job scope is too simple. -.-
Anyway enough of yanking.
Last week wednesday was dining @ _________ @ iluma with jh.
God, my brain is so lack of use till ii can't remember the name of the restaurant.
Ya, whatever.
My all time favourite mushroom soup. =D





ii will blog again, of coz, if my life is interesting enough.
HA!