I went to Sitex Show yesterday with a friend.
It was quite alot of people, but lesser than ii thought ii guess.
I think it is the first time ii got stuffs from Show. hehe!
I bought 1 camera & 2 laptop fan in 4 hours. -__-
My sot phone & my friend's lack of battery phone explains why we took so long.
Cos we had to go hunting for PAY phone everywhere. T.T
Man, ii'm gonna sell my viewty..
After being dropped by my mom some time ago,
ii can't call out now cos ii guess the battery when sot.
When it happy, it will show you full bar of battery,
when not it will suddenly cut the electricity off. -________-"
ii'm gonna get a phone tonight.
Sony Ericsson W995 here ii come!!
Ericsson still rocks. hehe~
Thailand trip in 31hours time!! =D
I'll miss my teddy. ohohohoho~
